Thursday, January 15, 2009

You just got... JACKED UP!

The blog is back, baby!

This isn't going to be a long post--wouldn't want to steal Sleazer's thunder after his dynamic debut as the least-anonymous blogger of all-time--but I just had to share a couple of videos, inspired by that sternum-crushing, testicle-rocking Kimbo Slice hit.

First, this profile of Jack "The Assassin" Tatum, one of the NFL's most legendary hitters. He makes Roy Williams look like Deion Sanders. And, if you've ever seen him get scorched deep by Kevin Curtis or another #3 receiver, you'll know this is the only time Roy will ever get mentioned in the same sentence as Prime Time.



(The sound is a little off--but just watch the hits at 2:13 and 2:52).

And then there's this video that would make The Undertaker proud. I don't know how this hasn't found its way onto this site already (if it has, my bad). Truly one of the greatest things I have ever seen on a football field.



God bless you, Chris Clemons.

Up next: the dirtiest players in sports and my speculations about how their performance on the field translates into performance in the bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. Amen on the Sleazer. And I don't know how I haven't seen that Tavaris chokeslam before. Maybe it's because I'm not sitting in my dorm room for 5 hours a day anymore and Youtube freezes the internet on the work computer.

    In any case, I promise you all I will stop being a cheerleader soon and get in the blog game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triple word score for DECIMATING Tavaris Jackson.

    ReplyDelete